Well, there may be a handful of reasons why your emails are being blocked by spam filters. And as it was said here, it doesn’t seem that the problem is caused by links.
What lists do u use? Are they purchased from third party? If so u will be unable to pass neither ISP nor your email provider authentication.
There also may be problems with your email content or domain reputation u are using for sending emails.
To help you with this, here are some easy do's and don'ts to follow for getting your email past the spam filters:
- Do get a professionally designed template
- Make sure your email doesn't have any missing or redundant code
- Check and double check your email for spelling mistakes and typos
- Use a good balance of text and images
- Use a Spam Checker
- Set up test accounts at commonly used email sites such as Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL to see if your email comes through into the inbox or the spam box.
- Don't use italics and very large fonts
- Don't use different fonts and WORDS ALL IN UPPERCASE
- Don't use white text on a graphical background
- Don't embed images
- And of course, avoid words which have a high Spam score
Phrases to avoid:
No obligation, Click here or click below, Click to be removed, No risk, low risk, risk free, Order now, Money back guarantee, Have you been turned down, Spam or Spam legislation
Hope, this helps. In case u may need reliable email provider services, i’d recommend dotmailer email marketing software. More info about this provider u can find here: