Hi there, @Betapond (Dublin & Waterford, Ireland) we are a company with a passion for social technology. We work with leading brands in Ireland and abroad on creating and developing high-end, bespoke Facebook applications and related social technology integration. Our core competence is our technical capability. Our market is social media.
The advertising industry is experiencing significant structural change. The rules of consumer engagement are changing by the day. The key driver is the convergence of social media with technology. Betapond is at the leading edge, enabling this convergence.
Betapond is a young, vibrant company having fun. Our clients like us. We are very comfortable playing at the edges of technology and social media.
• Designing and building engaging Facebook applications like the fantasy soccer app we developed for PaddyPower.com
• Integrating Facebook solutions with other social media and with client websites/systems.
• Developing media rich websites like The Academy Dublin
• Developing solutions for our clients that include micro sites and Facebook connect.
• Developing object oriented software and new client releases using agile, test-driven development and extreme programming techniques.
Required qualifications and skills:
• We would like to see a portfolio of solutions that you have developed.
• A diploma or degree in computer science, multimedia or a similar discipline.
• At least three years experience developing web solutions.
• You have strong communication and problem solving skills and a thorough working knowledge of web programming & database functionality.
• You have a proven ability to understand customer needs.
• You have the ability to work to a deadline, both as a team member and when working alone.
• You are a flexible and quick learner and have the ability to research and adapt to new technologies.
• 35k-55k, negotiable depending on experience.
• Share options.
• iPhone with free calls/internet.
If you meet the requirements outlined above or otherwise feel that you have the skills required to fill this role please send your CV and examples of your work to jobs[at]betapond.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply to this job