Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Booking.com™, part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN), is Europe’s #1 online hotel reservations website. With more than 1500 employees in 30+ offices worldwide, we offer an international, young and dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
Come have a look at all our job openings at www.booking.com/jobs
Web Marketeer 1258-006
Because of our continuing growth we are in search of a Web Marketeer for our headquarters in Amsterdam (NL). In the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands.
As a Web Marketeer your work will be focused around optimising booking conversion and repeat bookings, whilst providing website visitors with the best possible user experience. You will work with the designers and developers in the Front-end Team to constantly find and test improvements to the website.
This is a position with significant responsibility, but also one which offers a fantastic opportunity to work on a website that is used across the world and that generates bookings of over 1 million room nights per week.
- Project ownership for projects of varying length and complexity
- Research & specify new features & enhancements to existing features
- Liaise with designers, developers, translators and other members of the business to:
- achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
- understand how tests may be improved
- investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
- understand how changes will function in conjunction with other past/current/future changes to the site
- Quality control the changes being implemented by designers/developers
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and more
- Document the details of and impact of experiments and new features
- 2-5 yrs experience working at web based company. Ecommerce experience and experience of working on a multilingual website are a plus.
- Experience working with large, high-traffic (50k+ visitors per day) websites
- Ability and drive to take project ownership; to manage projects full cycle
- Solid experience with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Familiar with browser quirks and workarounds
- Familiar with using all aspects of the internet, specifically: forums, blogs,social networks, search engines and interest in internet trends
- Working knowledge of XHTML and CSS
- Experience with the validating and testing of website changes
- Proactive, creative and innovative
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- You are a good communicator with a “can do” and problem solving attitude
Apply to this job
This jobs feed is provided by Jobs in Ireland