Location: Co. Dublin
Assistant Brand Manager – Fashion Industry
Pub Republic Co. – Dublin or Galway, Ireland
Job Category: Promotion and Marketing.
Job Type: 25 weeks contract basis – Part time 15 hours/week.
Job Compensation: 14£/hour + Bonus
· The assistant brand manager is responsible for delivering results in all aspects of brand and marketing strategies.
· Work directly with the marketing VP to ensure that all aspect of the marketing plan is being executed.
· Achieve weekly communication targets regarding: Pub owners, Media, blogger, Beer festival, Bands, Facebook posts and Blog updates.
1. E-mail and Internet strategy
· Facebook: create bi-weekly posts and reach target for “Like” Pub Republic campaign.
· Website: update the blog on a daily basis and follow up on consumer inquiries.
· Newsletter: create a monthly newsletter/press release for media, blogger and friends.
· Gigwalk: Establish and run the campaign in the US
· Backpack: Daily follow up on action plan.
· Highrise: Keep pub and beer festival list updated by login calls.
2. Phone and field strategy
· Establish a list of famous pubs per country, states, province, county or town.
· Call or visit those pubs to introduce the brand and how we can help.
· For pub interested, send the 7 questions fun fact questionnaire by fax or e-mail
· Transform the questionnaire’s answers into a blog post.
· Create a monthly newsletter/press release for media, blogger, friends and clients.
· Meet with breweries representative to establish promotions and partnerships.
· Communicate with different pub bands to explain our sponsorship model.
· Marketing student.
· Creative attitude.
· Passionate about social media.
· Ability to operate a computer and related software.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of Ireland.
· Ability to travel outside Dublin/Galway.
Apply Online via Email at: email@example.com with “Assistant Brand Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Apply to this job
This jobs feed is provided by Jobs in Ireland