Location: Cork City
Seeking a creative, dynamic self-starter as the firm’s full-time Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for supporting the firm’s marketing and communications efforts, assisting with its business development efforts, including updating its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, managing the firm’s mergers and acquisitions database, and providing admin support as necessary.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Managing logistics for conferences and events hosted, sponsored or attended by the firms’ directors, including: ensuring deadlines for marketing material deliverables are met; sending invitations and follow-ups; confirming attendees and speakers; and helping with the creation of presentations.
2) Helping oversee the production of the firm’s quarterly newsletter, email campaigns and advertising efforts, including: design and layout; print or electronic production; and delivery by mail, email (via Constant Contact), press and social media outlets.
3) Maintaining the firm’s web site, including: regularly updating with industry reports, press releases and deal announcements; and ensuring and improving upon site’s strong functionality.
4) Managing the firm’s social media efforts, including posting regularly via the firm’s social media outlets, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
5) Distributing press releases; updating the firm’s corporate brochure and other marketing materials; creating promotional pieces; overseeing newsletter subscriptions; and monitoring related marketing metrics.
6) Collaborating with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to develop new marketing initiatives; improve existing marketing efforts; and implement approved plans and ideas.
7) Managing the firm’s Transaction Database including: conducting ongoing research to source new transactions and find deal metrics; updating with quarterly feedback from firm’s directors, preparing data, charts and reports for newsletter production, press releases and press inquiries; and supporting professional team as needed to deliver data for press inquiries, speaker presentations, prospect pitches, etc.
8) Updating the firm’s CRM database and assisting CMO with business development initiatives by noting companies that may be potential prospects; adding new companies to the database; and ensuring CRM database is updated with companies following the Transaction Database effort.
9) Providing administrative support by helping CMO with calendar management, scheduling and travel accommodations; and by helping cover phones and front desk for receptionist during daily lunch hour or when otherwise needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• College Degree in marketing and communications strongly preferred, as well as 2-4 years of related experience (in media, banking or finance industries a plus).
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
• Prior graphic design experience a plus (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express and/or working knowledge of HTML).
• Knowledge of the Internet, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media and/or other online marketing experience desired.
The ideal candidate will have the following key characteristics and qualities:
• Superior communication skills, both written and oral;
• Impeccable attention to detail;
• Ability to work with and analyze numbers and data;
• Excellent research and organizational skills;
• Strong comprehension and problem solving skills with ability to exercise sound judgment;
• Commitment to outstanding results through a pro-active approach and constant goal to improve processes and practices;
• Ability to generate and execute new ideas;
• Keen ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines;
• Ability to work under pressure and manage projects from start to finish both independently and as part of a team environment; and
• Positive attitude, sense of humor, willingness to learn and “go the extra-mile”.
To apply, interested parties should respond by phone to:
David Mc Donald, contactable on 0872193864*
Compensation: salary + bonus; competitive, based on experience.
*If phone call is not answered for whatever reason please leave name and number or text details to same number
Apply to this job
This jobs feed is provided by Jobs in Ireland