0.01 Page Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballer.ie

I wonderif anybody can explain this to me. I used to have the domain irish-paintball.net with a PR of 3

Then i moved every thing to paintballer.ie a few months ago, exact same content and most of all the links to irish-paintball.net have been changed.

Paintball.ie also came up for sale so i bought that and redirected it to paintballer.ie. Irish-paintball.net just redirects to paintballer.ie also.

Is it true that google doesnt like it when a lot of domains are url forwarded to another?

Cheers

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There are probably 15 domains pointing to blacknight.ie and it doesn't make any difference :)

The main thing is not trying to get all of them ranked etc., and to redirect any old URLs to new ones

paintballer.ie

Yes i had a 301 rediect.

Dono what happened, but the page rank finally bumped up to 2/10 there yesterday which is alright. Alexa traffic has also jumped up ;)

Arch-Stanton

Another thing is that PR has had a big shake up this week, on another note it doesn't look like the serps have been effected too much by this update.

rick22

Its not like that all the things got high rank ..and redirect any old URLs to new ones dosent make any difference....

paintballer.ie

Just updating this.

The page rank have finally gone back up to 3 now. It was hanging on 2 for a while, but a recent spree of new back links has helped to bump it up to 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.