18 unique website ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

smemon

Just compiled alist of ideas i had sitting about the 'ole hard drive.

Full article is here, here's a brief taster; enjoy :)

U-hated

Social networking site which allows you to add your enemies, ex-girlfriends, companies, bands you hate, teams you hate to you profile.. The idea is that we find out who the most hated people are on the net and they get shamed with frontpage status..
I dare you

This is a site which offers people the chance to make money. It displays a list of dares people have thought up of.. (e.g i dare you to run around a cinema naked). People then chip in money to the dare kitty and whoever takes on the dare gets the cash. Someone can reserve that bet and has 24 hours to complete it. They must then submit a video of themselves doing the bet and they will then get the money.

dude

I dare you

This is a site which offers people the chance to make money. It displays a list of dares people have thought up of.. (e.g i dare you to run around a cinema naked). People then chip in money to the dare kitty and whoever takes on the dare gets the cash. Someone can reserve that bet and has 24 hours to complete it. They must then submit a video of themselves doing the bet and they will then get the money.

Would you believe I had the same idea a few years ago and actually developed a full system for this? I never bothered launching it but I reckon it could be quite entertaining :)

smemon

Would you believe I had the same idea a few years ago and actually developed a full system for this? I never bothered launching it but I reckon it could be quite entertaining :)

great minds ;)

yeah entertaining, controversial, social networking friendly.. it's definitely a winner..

Status
Not open for further replies.