24 Ways ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
No its not one of my sites .. but this years 24ways.org has started up again :) I always find it a good read. I know a lot of the information can be found elsewhere but its nice potentially having one new item every day till christmas.

24 ways

I wasn't really sure where else to post this so I dumped it in here as its not exactly suitable to "off topic" and can involve graphics / coding / html / whatever.

The first I found great but then that was a few years ago I guess we'll have to see what this one holds this year.

louie

nice information found. It seems that is running since 2005...
Never heard of it before - not that i know everything...

Forbairt

Its the 24 days before christmas they post one article and then its gone for another year ... well the site is still there but :D

I first saw it in ... 2005 :) .. to be honest I didn't think that much of last years but already I see one post that quite interests me regarding the 24 ways: Get To Grips with Slippy Maps

Forbairt

Todays 24 ways is quite interesting with a list of tools to tidy up / reduce your html / CSS and JS whitespace

24 ways: Minification: A Christmas Diet

I'll possibley be using a few of the bits there especially the cssTidy as I know I'm guilty at times of having

Code:
padding: 0 0 10px 0;
padding-left: 5px;

which is needlessly adding to the size of my css

Status
Not open for further replies.