$50 of free adwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

I forgot to post in here and say thanks for the heads up. I have applied but no word yet, maybe they know I have 4 accounts :eek:

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know how you get on. I didn't even bother signing up myself - too many Google accounts already!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You can probably email them ....

They're damn slow at replying though

My problem is that I've ended up with multiple accounts due to legacy accounts and various usage things .. It's a real pain

Gavin

I am in the same boat. I have account tied with the States, UK and Ireland.

I was reading that if you use one Adwords account to advertise a site and then use another to advertise on the same site you run risk of being banned. Not using 2 accounts at the same time though.

Have you ever used two different account for the same site at different times?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I should clarify :)

I've got two adwords accounts - one tied to Ireland which we use actively and another which is tied to Italy / US - bit confusing, but that's more to do with the age of the account

Two adsense accounts - one for me and one for the company

Two webmaster accounts - confusion

One analytics account

Several gmail accounts

I've probably got a few other Google accounts knocking around, but it's already quite confusing!

Gavin

Your setup is the same as mine but I have two analytics accounts :p oh wait you have two Adsense accounts :mad:

It really is confusing controlling them all, wish they had the option just to merge everything into one.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really merge all of them, as I have some for the company and some for myself, but a more streamlined management system would make my life a lot simpler

RedCardinal

All that logging in and out would just kill me.

I used to have quite a few accounts of various colours for different nefarious tasks, but I'm squeky clean now.

Anyhow signed up for my very first Adwords account :)

Gavin

Yeah it wouldnt make sense to merge company accounts with your personal ones. T

hankfully firefox works great in saving the usernames & passwords so all I need to do is type the first letter of the username, tab and then enter but IE, well its IE.

RedCardinal

All that logging in and out would just kill me.

I used to have quite a few accounts of various colours for different nefarious tasks, but I'm squeky clean now.

Anyhow signed up for my very first Adwords account :)
Never heard a dickie-bird back. Not even a confirmation email.

Way to go Google...

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
RedCardinal

That sounds pretty normal

When I lodged the trademark complaint with them it took aeons for them to reply. I started chasing them up and was getting back replies days later.

I contacted them about the adsense for domains program, but they never replied to me

Status
Not open for further replies.