Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Hi kids,

Has anybody used A Small Orange - A Small Orange - Web Hosting, Software and more! - as their webhost? I'm looking into the possibility of getting either the super or large hosting package - A Small Orange - Web Hosting - Plans - as you can see both are very affordable and feature rich.

I sent their support an email asking a few questions about their package and they were very prompt in their response.

They use cPanel, Exim Mail Server, PHP4.4/5.2 and MYSQL5 as their server technology.

The thing i like most about them is the fact that they seem very proactive in their market.

Does anybody have any expierence off hand with their service?

Gavin

I have heard some good things about them but could never get an account. Apparently they only allow a specific number of new customers each day, although its been months since I tried.

Gavin

I have always seen their name pop up as recommended host so they have had some very good publicity. I see their site got a face lift and from the looks of it they are accepting customers again.

One thing though is that these guys look like a reseller more than anything else. I see no mention of their data centre or their hardware setup. Personally I prefer to cut out the middle man and deal directly with the host.

babyboy808

Apparently they only allow a specific number of new customers each day, although its been months since I tried.

Yeah, a great model alright. Oh I want to be 1 of the select few that's allowed in to your service. It works though. I want to change hosts, I might look into these guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.