Adjug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I came across Adjug earlier this morning.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Pricing is in UK sterling and the CPM rates seem a bit low

Gavin

Not yet but I've been reading up on them. Seem to have a good backing from a few marketing firms.

I might just sign up and give them a shot.

Tom

Never heard of them before but I've just setup a publisher account and some ad space to see how it goes. Looks like a nice setup.

Gavin

I really like how you can setup a minimum price for ads. My ads showed up as soon as I uploaded the code. Did yours Tom?

Tom

No, I set mine up quickly late last night but nothing is showing still. I think it's because I put the code in some ad rotation code on my site, which means if some one or bot checks the page the ads/code might not show. I think I'll need to put the code in a dedicated space where it will show all the time.

Edit: Just had a quick look and status is Pending Traffic. I think I need to move it out of the ad rotation I had it buried in. Hmmm will have to rethink my ad placements.

Edit: Ad is showing up in marketplace now but changing the price in the cp doesn't seem to update it in the marketplace. Guess I could delete it and create it again but will leave it for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.