Adsense Payment Levels by Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmcc

The T&C is a crude cut and paste of the UK terms. I'm not sure about the VAT issue with switching to EU as the agreement would be with Google Ireland (an IE company). Google Ireland would have to pay Irish VAT on payments to VAT registered Irish publishers. If they are cutting and pasting UK T&Cs, then they may mess this up. Looks like you have to invoice them and wait 4 to 6 weeks for the VAT.

Regards...jmcc

dahamsta

I've been clicking through the Change Account Currency page because I'm unsure of what to do. It was grand the way it was, getting into invoicing them for the few quid I make out of it is a lot of hassle. Anyone get into the nitty gritty of this? Their "Help" leaves a lot to be desired.

jmcc

Looks like outsourced forum posting
www __ seomarketingireland __ nxd /services/Forum-Posting

I've purposely broken the link above to prevent linkjuice.

What irritates me is not the forum posting so much as the semiliterate post to ramp the post count.

Regards...jmcc

jmcc

Adsense has been banjaxed recently. I haven't changed over yet as the T&C are still a cut and paste of the UK terms and conditions. With their "estimates" of earnings, it is becoming increasingly difficult to trust that the people in Adsense know what they are doing with all these extra networks (100 at last count).

Regards...jmcc

Status
Not open for further replies.