Advice for my new site - todayilold.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walsho

Hey guys, looking for some advice here.

I've recently started promoting my new website - Home - Today I Lol'd

It's going fairly well, but I need to promote in new ways. I've already created a facebook page and twitter account. I've also blogged about it.

I've put it on my sigs on a few forums, and some friends have kindly done the same.

Is there much else I can do? I don't really have much money right now so paying for stuff won't be easy.

Every little helps, so I'd appreciate anything you guys have to say. Feel free to join and/or submit some stories by the way, I think it's the kind of site everyone can enjoy :)

n3tFl0w

The Walsho

Haha, thanks n3tfl0w. That one you linked to there is actually one I made up myself. Had to make up a good few at the start to kick the site off.

The Walsho

Lovely, cheers raul! I'll take a couple days before it goes on the site, there's a few stories waiting to go up and I like to only publish a few every day.

Anyone who likes the site feel free to help promote, linking to it on twitter, facebook, forum sigs, anything. It all helps!

Still hoping for some advice from the gurus on here :)

Tom

Some funny stuff there :) Did you add your site to Stumbleupon? It's the kinda thing that would probably do well on it.

The Walsho

Yeah stumbleupon is bringing in some good traffic. Is there any way to help that along? Or is it simply a matter of submitting and hoping other people "like" it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software