AdWords Voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
Today I got a voucher for AdWords that is valid until June for the value of [SIZE=-1]₤30 (when you sign up they take [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]₤5 to activate the a/c[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]), sadly this only good for people who want to sign up for a new account. So it's worth over €30 as far as I can make out.

If anyone wants to pay me a few bob for it let me know and/or you will use my affiliate link to sign up, drop me a PM or leave a message here.

(if this is against the rules here please feel free to remove it)
[/SIZE]

paul

Ninja
okay. If anyone has more than 20 posts here, drop me a PM and I will give it to them for Free. How does that sound ? Of course it would be nice if they used my aff link to get the ball rolling...

paul

Ninja
I tried and failed. And then I thought it wouldn't be nice to make money out of something I got for free. So I thought I could maybe give it away here and make someone happy. (people are so hard to please these days ;))

Redfly

Well then, I extend the offer too. Anyone who wants a free 50 Euro adwords voucher, let me know.

In fairness, I don't think anyone on this board doesn't have an adwords account.

paul

Ninja
Is it breaking the Terms & Conditions if I open another a/c ? I only have 1 CC, so I am wondering if they will link the accounts.

Redfly

Cheers for the link. I guess you know you way around the FAQ quite well !
The FAQ is HUGE! I mean, that thing has soooo much information in it. And I practically lived in it when taking the Adwords professional exam. (I didn't really need to though).

Which reminds me.... I should really throw up that logo ;) Maybe when I get the Yahoo one done I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software