Allowed Sites - Adsense New Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adulu

i think that can prevent someone else take our adsense code to somewhere cause us get ban., nice feature!

today, It's gone?

dude

I've often wondered about this - if xxxgrannys.com puts my adsense code on their page, do I get banned?

paul

Ninja
I doubt it, I'm sure G will figure it out quick enough. And why would someone else use your google adsense code (unless they want to get you banned).

paul

Ninja
You'll be fine as long as you don't piss people off ;) I think google would be quicker to reinstate your a/c if you proved the domain the clicks were coming from wasn't yours...

dude

:D

You know, the first kill is always the hardest, but you get used to it.

Now I just kill them so I can register their expired domain names...

paul

Ninja
I have it now too
from the FAQ
[SIZE=-0] What is my Allowed Sites list? [/SIZE]
Allowed sites are sites or URLs on which AdSense publishers allow or wish to have their Google ads displayed.
We've added the Allowed Sites feature because we've learned that some AdSense publishers are concerned about potentially malicious behavior from others on the web, such as stealing their ad code and placing it on an inappropriate site. By offering this feature, we allow AdSense publishers more control over which sites or URLs can have their AdSense code.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The thing that would worry me is that if I don't use it and someone abuses my code how will adsense react?

bettor

Guys,

You can limit google adsense to appear on certain sites. Look at the settings of your account. If you tell adsense to show up only on site1.com then it will not appear on any other site no matter what.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.