Any Irish webmasters get a Google XMAS gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsynnott

The Amazon cheques are incredibly inconvenient. I still haven't deposited my most recent one (the bank in Trinity doesn't like foreign currency cheques, and I haven't gotten around to going to a proper bank lately).

The Google ones were also terrible. Though, a few days ago, they credited me for two cheques which I never cashed; I'm pretty certain the cheques in question never made it through the post (this is when they still came from Ney York; it took so long that I tended to lose track). Which was nice of them :)

I'm not a big enough publisher to warrant a gift yet, it seems (about $600 a month). Maybe next year :)

RedCardinal

The Amazon cheques are incredibly inconvenient. I still haven't deposited my most recent one (the bank in Trinity doesn't like foreign currency cheques, and I haven't gotten around to going to a proper bank lately).

The Google ones were also terrible. Though, a few days ago, they credited me for two cheques which I never cashed; I'm pretty certain the cheques in question never made it through the post (this is when they still came from Ney York; it took so long that I tended to lose track). Which was nice of them :)

I'm not a big enough publisher to warrant a gift yet, it seems (about $600 a month). Maybe next year :)

I wonder what the threshold is? I'm working with a couple of people who have healthy 4-figure monthly spends. Nor sure if they even got a postcard.

Busarus

haven't got anything this year yet myself..
pity i fancied the picture frame to help indoctrinate my workmates into believing that my daughter is the cutest ever

rsynnott

I wonder what the threshold is? I'm working with a couple of people who have healthy 4-figure monthly spends. Nor sure if they even got a postcard.

Ah, maybe that's it. I don't spend ANYTHING, I'm just a publisher. Though I'm sure I've heard of AdSense-only people getting it...

Possibly it has something to do with how long you've been using AdSense/AdWords, too.

Redfly

Ah, maybe that's it. I don't spend ANYTHING, I'm just a publisher. Though I'm sure I've heard of AdSense-only people getting it...

Possibly it has something to do with how long you've been using AdSense/AdWords, too.

Well, I have been with adsense since pretty much the first week it was released in Ireland. Never got anything. It's really only been the last two years I would consider myself an "Earner" though.

Has anyone EVER heard of anyone in Ireland getting something?

I don't know why this is such a fascination for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.