Status
Not open for further replies.

julie

I have thought of doing affiliate marketing so many times but couldn't decide on what product is the best so that I can make more profit.

David

I haven't done affiliate marketing but thinking of doing it. I heard that this is best way making some money online. I am looking for the right program and product. Any help would be great.....

raul

I haven't done affiliate marketing but thinking of doing it. I heard that this is best way making some money online. I am looking for the right program and product. Any help would be great.....

You're an Ebay affiliate by your "awaiting to go live " signature so I'd say to cut the bull...

P.S. Sorry admin(s) but there's to many meaningless posts...every night I'd say.

elchefe

I have a website that earns money through affiliate sales. I don't earn that much yet but I am looking for any tips that I can get.

simon_a99

I've had my best success selling on commission for a company who I developed a personal relationship with (as in, I know the guy who makes the software).

My biggest site gets a bit traffic, but Amazon never really worked. Very low commission, but then again it's more of a community site than a store.

Also tried Commission Junction, but stopped after 6 weeks after zero sales.

work12

I am planning to get involved in Affiliate Marketing but I am not sure if I have to join as Affiliate or network for advertising.

koconnor

OP,

i've been involved in affiliate marketing ever since I created my own digital product and started making good profits from it.

I use the leverage of my large newsletter list to promote variousaffiliate programs and it does well.

The good thing about having my own product is that when promoting an affiliate product I can always offer my product for free if they purchase through my link etc. This does very well as an offer.

Because my newsletter list is world wide, it's pointless in me offering products specific to one country, so I prefer sticking to digital products and pay per lead commissions. Clickbank and Commission Junction are good starting points for programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.