Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
DoYouRemember.me
hmmmm not sure about this one $19.99 is the asking price

3rigena

sigh I just bought 3 .me's
none of em are showing when I login to GoDaddy.. Is it normal to have to wait for ur domains to be visible in cpanel -> Manage domains

You do not have any domains. Click here for more information.

paul

Ninja
I got two, Cork.me and Ireland.me but showing up in the panel, but also not available to register. I have my conf number, but who knows. The worst that will happen is that they refund me.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like there are some issues with the reserved list and the auction names ie. ones that had multiple applications in sunrise

paul

Ninja
things seem messed up alight all the domains I picked are back available again !
I guess it was nice to think there for a while that I had some nice domains :( aww well. Just waiting for www.refund.me now I guess :D

paul

Ninja
via email ...
Dear paul savage,

The following domain name has failed to be registered:

TRICK.ME

Error: TRICK.ME: cannot register - already registered

We will evaluate this error and retry the registration if appropriate.

If we are unable to successfully register the domain name, your account will be credited accordingly. Please allow one business day for the refund to be processed.

Please contact GoDaddy.com, Inc. if you need any further assistance:
Welcome to the Support Forum

Sincerely,
GoDaddy.com, Inc.
aww well !

paul

Ninja
Yes Andy.

As for my two domains, it seems they are no longer in my account. I changed the DNS, saw that they resolved, and about an hour later they were gone from my account. Me = not a happy bastard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.