Automated SERP monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

I'm looking for recommendations for tools that will automate Google SERP monitoring for several websites my company owns. The ideal solution would allow me to generate monthly stats based on the rankings, and export these into Excel.

clint_jacobs

I'm looking for recommendations for tools that will automate Google SERP monitoring for several websites my company owns. The ideal solution would allow me to generate monthly stats based on the rankings, and export these into Excel.

Have you ever tried Google Analytics. This was the first needed tool in order to track our keywords stats based on a daily, weekly or monthly SERP monitoring. It can generates keyword report. In this report you can see what keywords convert well and what keywords convert poorly. That way you can figure out what kind of search queries bring you money and you can optimize your site for those keywords. You can also spend some time looking at the most viewed content to get an idea of the kind of content that attracts people so we can create more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.