Blog Comments and CommentLuv

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaconda

Hi all

I have a nice little joomla website for my wedding video business I created the site myself to help my SEO. Without any massive SEO efforts on my part I've moved from page 20 to 3 over the last year simply from converting my site from flash to Joomla.

I want to start backlinking and working on my SEO. So last year I completed a day course on SEO. I wanted to understand the concept more but I never put any of what I learned into action. I can remember some of it, I know blog comments are good and simple way to start backing linking.

So my next problem is find relevant blogs to start backlink on. I searched for nearly a fully day and found not one! I installed Search Status and all the blogs I can see have no follow links. I can't find any with follow links. While I was clicking around I hear that if I search for CommentLuv and a key work this would be a good place to find blogs with a 75% rate of follow links. But again all of the commentluv sites I found still seem to have no follow links.

I was wondering if commenting on blogs with commentluv has some other SEO benefit that I'm not aware off? And how the hell do ya find blogs to leave comments on? I actually like reading blogs and commenting and not in a spammy way either ......this is all very frustrating grrr

paul

Ninja
Are you searching blogs, i.e. via searches like this Google

Benefit would be little via these 3rd part links or nofollow links. What I would do is comment a few times, then offer to do a guest post, and the insert your links :)

link8r

Links are just indication of a relationship or link. Why don't you do some corporate vids and ask them to link back to you (for example) ?

Seems like you know how to build a sig link (cynical anyone?)

Blog spam (or "Comment Morketing" as I recently heard) is terrible. I recently found an Irish "SEO" who replies to his blog spam (with the name "SEO Manchester"; competition: find the blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.