Bluetooth Car Kits and iRiver / iPod transmitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone recommend a decent bluetooth car kit for a Nokia 9300i?

I'm also looking for some form of connector / transmitter that would be compatible with an iRiver and iPod (both would be great but I need the iRiver connection)

louie

for the car kit i would say the Nokia CK7W Bluetooth.

for the iPod or any other external portable players, will depend on what type of head unit and what car you are driving.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The car is 00 reg A4. The current head unit is a Blaupunkt, but the CD doesn't work properly - it either needs a thorough cleaning or to be completely replaced ....

louie

The car is 00 reg A4. The current head unit is a Blaupunkt, but the CD doesn't work properly - it either needs a thorough cleaning or to be completely replaced ....
Blaupunkt has been a good brand years ago, now it went down as quality.
If you willing to replace it the Pioneer does a unit that has Bluetooth built-in Pioneer DEH-P55BT Bluetooth Handsfree Integrated MP3/WMA/WAV Player | Car Audio | MP3 Players | Pioneer | or DEH-P75BT Bluetooth CD RDS Tuner (Handsfree and Audio Profiles) | Car Audio | MP3 Players | Pioneer |.

Also Sony has one Sony MEX-BT5000 In-car Bluetooth® delivers effortless handsfree calls | Car Audio | MP3 Players | Sony |.

If you are now willing to spend that much then get a head unit that has cd changer control, this way we can use the cd changer port to connect an iPod or external MP3 player easily and look into the CK7W car kit for the phone Nokia CK-7W Advance Bluetooth HandsFree Car Kit | Accessories | Hands Free Car Kits | Nokia |

louie

All you have to do is pull the Blaupunkt out, take the plugs at the back off and stick the into the new unit plug.

I could do it for you but you have to travel to Dublin, or you can get a fitter in your area. It shouldn't cost you more the 30-40 euro, depending on how greedy they are.

louie

I can't view the detailed photo ... All I get is garbled junk :(

How much is shipping?

Are those prices including VAT?

Are you telling me you can not see the large images?

Shipping cost is calculated based on weight, so it will be done on the Shopping Cart page.

All prices includes VAT of course.

aniar

AUX adapter

Blacknight

Have a look at this, I have built a couple of Car pcs and i have used the following piece of kit, it's better then the FM transmitters, It also has a usb connect for laptops or car pcs, it's €74, the only catch some slight alternations with the cables.

Car2PC - VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda

Aniar

Status
Not open for further replies.