Buy.at Support?

Discussion in 'Buy.at' started by mneylon, May 22, 2008.

1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone had any experience of buy.at support?

I've got a couple of issues that I need answers to, but my last support query still hasn't been dealt with after a week :(

2. Redfly

Redfly Moderator

Never had issues really. Give them a call.

3. mneylon

At the moment all I'm looking for is the login details for the company account. Their password recovery thing keeps telling me that there's no login associated with the email address, but all their newsletters get sent to it :(

4. mneylon

Got it all sorted out. It looks like one of our mail servers is doing something silly to my mail headers, so I see all mails as being addressed to one domain, while it was actually addressed to another, so I couldn't get the password

One phone call sorted it all out

5. Fintan

Fintan New Member

I'd be surprised if you were having problems with buy.at they have fantastic customer service.

If you ever do have problems let me know, as I have a few contacts and could escalate things quiet quickly.

6. irish_links

irish_links New Member

My 3V Ireland links all stopped working a few weeks ago - I contacted Buy.at who just said they were "having problems" with 3v. They seemed to know about it but had not informed me . The 3V links are still not working so I am removing them all. (3V UK links are fine - but getting no income from them :mad:)

7. mneylon

Are 3v still enabled on your account?

8. irish_links

irish_links New Member

No - they say I am "rejected" on the Irish one but the UK one is still active.

9. mneylon

But were you active on both previously?

10. irish_links

irish_links New Member

Yes - the Irish one was bringing in a regular income of about 20 - 30 euro a week for a few months then it suddenly stopped.