Can't edit Signature links

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@rc

Why not let us know the site that you get redirected to? Also, what's the error message?
What contents did you attempt to add to your signature? (maybe there was some sort of restriction...)

The information will be vital in resolving the issue if you're still experiencing it.
You never know, blacknight could have been doing a little experiement or something with the vB script...

I'm able to edit mine fine.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't made any changes so if you're seeing something funky it'd help to know what :)

link8r

Hey Guys, thanks for the replies!

When I hit save, it stays on site but shows me this:

www.irishwebmasterforum.com is protected by BlockScript.

BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic.
For more information about the software, please see: www.blockscript.com

Your request was blocked in accordance with the policies of this website.

paul

Ninja
Are you using a proxy / VPN ? Actually your IP looks like it comes from a server, can you disable that ? The script blocks people trying to visit via web proxies as that's what spammers tend to use a lot.

link8r

I'm using a VLAN on a network in a data centre in a tech park in Limerick. Its private and I can't go to the web directly. It's a private IP (to the building) in Limerick.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you're still having issues take a screenshot and send it to my work address so I can raise the issue with Blockscript OR give me your IP range and I'll whitelist you ..

Either way Blockscript is helping to keep the junk away on here :)

link8r

If you're still having issues take a screenshot and send it to my work address so I can raise the issue with Blockscript OR give me your IP range and I'll whitelist you ..

Either way Blockscript is helping to keep the junk away on here :)

Thanks BK - totally understand and glad its there! I'll send you a screenshot from the office next week if not working. I can also just edit my sig at home of course!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Odd - if you email me please make sure it's to my work address. I'm currently using a rather clapped out old MacBook Pro, so I can't access my personal email (yes I know that sounds nuts)

Status
Not open for further replies.