CDWOW on Tradedoubler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kieran

On the CDWOW.ie site it says that it is a tradedoubler affiliate but I cannot see any information on the site. IS it a case of it was there and isn't there anymore?

K

Kieran

I set up a tradedoubler account today and could not see it. Perhaps it's the old eyes failing.... :confused:

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I set up a tradedoubler account today and could not see it. Perhaps it's the old eyes failing.... :confused:
They're not on TD Ireland as far as I know. I think they're on a few of the others (as already mentioned), but I'd keep away from them .. their level of customer service seems to have declined A LOT in the last few months

They were on Webgains, but they're not anymore:
CD Wow Closing on Webgains - Monetise It

K

Kieran

Thanks!!

I still may stick with my idea of adding the Top 30 Irish songs/albums to one of my blogs with links to Itunes for each song (instead of CDWOW :). There are a couple of sites that do it for the UK top 30 but none for Ireland that I can see. Even the UK ones that I have seen look terrible in web site terms and I am sure that I could do a lot better (cue death march music !!!)

Sounds like CDWO is one to avoid for the moment even if they do pop up again as an Affiliate.

eclarke

Hi All,

The CDwow affiliate programme is available through TradeDoubler UK. If you are an Irish publisher and would like access. Email Publisher Support with your user name and I'll set it up for you.

Br,
Eoin Clarke
Publisher Sales Manager
TradeDoubler Ireland

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

The CDwow affiliate programme is available through TradeDoubler UK. If you are an Irish publisher and would like access. Email Publisher Support with your user name and I'll set it up for you.

Br,
Eoin Clarke
Publisher Sales Manager
TradeDoubler Ireland

I wonder have they improved their customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.