Status
Not open for further replies.

IPAlarms

I like keyword rich domain names and I registered Alarm Monitoring as my main keywords are alarm and monitoring. This domain does not have a chance of reaching page 1 in Google for the two keywords alarm and monitoring so the best I can hope for is optimising on 3 words, for example, home alarm monitoring or internet alarm monitoring.

So, lets say I want to target searches for "burglar alarm monitoring". Would I be better to make a page named burglar.html and give it a title tag of "burglar", or name the page burglaralarmmonitoring.html and give it a title tag of "burglar alarm monitoring" ?

So far, I have always gone for the first option as the domain name already contains two of the three keywords. What would you name the page and title ?

pfurey101

First of all, are you happy with those keyphrases (have you used the Google Keyword Tool to see if they are popular/best keyphrases)

1. Have a page for each service on your books.
2. Name the page as such (e.g.) burglar-alarm-monitoring.html
3. Title each page as per your page name (if you are happy with the keyphrase) and without the dashes.
4. Also, make sure you have a h1 tag with the keyphrase within the page, try for a h2 also.
5. Name any image that you have on your page keyphrase-01.jpg, keyphrase-02.jpg etc.
6. Work on fully optimising each page as per your service keyphrase(s)
7. Ensure your content on each page is different and readable.

Then start your links campaign!

Cheers
Paul

Search Engine Friendly Web Design and SEO Services

Status
Not open for further replies.