CompareIreland.ie For Sale

Advert test

louie

I am selling the following website Ireland´s Price Comparison Website - Compare Ireland
The website it's a few years old, has page rank of 4 with a lot of internal pages with page rank 3, 2...
A very good opportunity for someone that has the time and knowledge to make the most of it.
It's one of my babies, so I would love to sell it to a person that will look after it and make it successful.

It has a very good potential as it ranks very well for very common & popular search phrases & keywords.
Statistics from Google Analytics can be emailed if required.
New project force me to take this action, but if I don't get the right offer, I prefer to keep it, so please do not waste my time.
I will answer any questions, once they are to the point and related.

Louie

Hi Louie
Can you forward me more details please.
Current Revenue Streams
System setup / CMS etc
Stats
Details of any affilaite programs used
Details of any data feeds

Thanks
Alan

I am selling the following website Ireland´s Price Comparison Website - Compare Ireland
The website it's a few years old, has page rank of 4 with a lot of internal pages with page rank 3, 2...
A very good opportunity for someone that has the time and knowledge to make the most of it.
It's one of my babies, so I would love to sell it to a person that will look after it and make it successful.

It has a very good potential as it ranks very well for very common & popular search phrases & keywords.
Statistics from Google Analytics can be emailed if required.
New project force me to take this action, but if I don't get the right offer, I prefer to keep it, so please do not waste my time.
I will answer any questions, once they are to the point and related.

Louie
Hi Louie,

I'd be very interested in this site, can you PM the details?