Credit where its due

Status
Not open for further replies.

neweb

As you might know from the "Register365 AGAIN! Sites down for over 36 hours" topic I was one of the resellers that was affected by the win19 outage over the past couple of days.

I had a very important site out that had client orders on it and I could not gain access to ship items to clients.

Rather then have a complete rant about it on the forum I took the step of contacting register365 support and giving them very detailed information as to what was down, what had come back up and what I was still missing. Getting it fixed took priority over having a moan (OK so I had a little moan but that's allowed)

The reason I'm telling you this is because I feel the service I received from R365 was very efficient and each support email I sent was answered and the problem fixed within a matter of hours.

Yesterday I had to make some changes using the file manager tool and I noticed it was not working. Again I sent a support email explaining my problem in detail and within the hour I received an email back from Matthew Macdonald-Wallace, Cluster Manager telling me he would get right on it and try to get the problem sorted as soon as possible.

This morning I received a phone call (that's right a phone call) from Matt asking me to check the file manager was working (which it was) and then explained what had happened over the past couple of days in great detail.

Giving the problems they had I was more then surprised that they where able to solve my problems as I put them in to support as quickly as they did.

So thats the reason I am posting this topic. Its a big thank you to R365 for being so responsive, For Stephen (H365) for pointing me in the right direction and most of all to Matthew Macdonald-Wallace for his attention to detail and helping me every step of the way and getting things back up and running for me as quickly as he did. The phone call this morning from Matt was a very nice touch on his part.

Well done Matt your a credit to your company.

hosting365

That's great to hear (for me personally) Alan - and great to see I'm not the lone voice in favour of the genuinely excellent team in Namesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.