Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
There's a book on Sitepoint that you can buy that teaches photoshop thats specifically aimed towards web design. I got a free pdf version, whent hey were being handed out for free, and I can give you a copy if you want, I just have to acknowledge where i got it, etc, etc..

If I had more time I'd be going through the videos on the DVDs I think they are total training or something.

I've access to other training material as well ... and really if you want to go crazy I'd just say go to PSDTUTS and go from there ... you have to give yourself projects I find and work through this kinda stuff.

nevf

If I had more time I'd be going through the videos on the DVDs I think they are total training or something.

I've access to other training material as well ... and really if you want to go crazy I'd just say go to PSDTUTS and go from there ... you have to give yourself projects I find and work through this kinda stuff.
Yah, i was on tuts before. It's a nice site and very useful.
I'm kinda trawling through the book now at the moment.
I started on it the night before last, I'm on about the 20th page now...

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
as I said ... give yourself a goal ... and try doing that... you have to worth through the examples I personally find or else you don't retain that much.

paul

Ninja
quick video review of some of the new bits
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM_nRFR3h0w&feature=user]YouTube - dekePod Buy or Die: Photoshop CS4[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.