Current AdWords knowledge: ZERO Needed AdWords knowledge: SOMETHING TO GET ME BY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Hi,
I have no Google Adwords knowledge at all, and I need a crash course from someone so I can at least get to grips with the most important bits! I learn nothing from online seminars/downloadable documents - I need to talk to a real person one on one to find out what I need to know and get all of my stupid questions answered! I have to take over a Google Adwords account and at the moment I reckon a gorilla would be as suited to the role as me!
Can anyone here help? I'm based in Dublin city centre.
Cheers,
Laura

Redfly

Hi,
I have no Google Adwords knowledge at all, and I need a crash course from someone so I can at least get to grips with the most important bits! I learn nothing from online seminars/downloadable documents - I need to talk to a real person one on one to find out what I need to know and get all of my stupid questions answered! I have to take over a Google Adwords account and at the moment I reckon a gorilla would be as suited to the role as me!
Can anyone here help? I'm based in Dublin city centre.
Cheers,
Laura

Hi Laura,
I'd suggest that you use the adwords help forum and learning center. They are very valuable.
You can also try our adwords tutorials for the basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.