Status
Not open for further replies.

websitedesign

Hi guys,

If you're looking for website design examples then please have a browse:

newviewit.com

Our portfolio includes government organizations, magazines, legal, finance, education, etc...

sticker

To be 100% honest, I really dislike the colour scheme. It looks like it was left out in the rain all night. Very dull and a little hard to properly read and take in its content.

The actual layout and site structure is fine but the site looks very dated and old. Kinda like an old free CSS template.

Sorry - just my 2 cents.

maybe you through the link in here to boost links, maybe not, I dont know of course but giving the benefit of the doubt the site is extremely template looking and the title said Custom indicating to me bespoke. Dont like websites either that dont have a location on the contact us page. Too much info is hidden. Hope that helps.

K

kevinride

Web design

You can try using a site like Banner Blindness,has been doing web design for the past 12 years. We have built countless ecommerce websites, micro-sites, word-press blogs, and direct response/lead gen websites.You can make high-end graphic design custom made websites it has good customer service and will help you with installation, technology, and programming issues that always arise.
Read more:-

ecommerce web design

Glen

@sticker - that's what you call acid wash. lol i agree with you. It's like being poured with some water... too dull for me. :crushed:

sticker

@Glen - Two years on and the guy hasn't changed a pixel on the site... No sign of a portfolio either. Not a great sign... Maybe if he took on some constructive advice things might be a little different!

Status
Not open for further replies.