decent irish credit card processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladimir

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a non-us, irish-established company that processes credit cards for my business. I'm not referring to the old paypal or 2co.

Any suggestions ? Is any of you using this kind of service?

On the other hand, I would like to see what other payment processors are you guys using (including non-irish businesses).

Thanks,

Vladimir

louie

I use Realex 3dSecure system.
I have had the standard one as well, but too many dodgy CC and letters from banks, and the hassle.

I moved to 3DSecure last year, less orders but hassle free. I do loose some customers every now and then because of that, but hey I sleep well at night without worries that I might get a charge back letter for an order I shipped and loose everything.

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a non-us, irish-established company that processes credit cards for my business. I'm not referring to the old paypal or 2co.

Any suggestions ? Is any of you using this kind of service?

On the other hand, I would like to see what other payment processors are you guys using (including non-irish businesses).

Thanks,

Vladimir
yea Realex are the only company that fits that bill

Cormac

I moved to 3DSecure last year, less orders but hassle free. I do loose some customers every now and then because of that, but hey I sleep well at night without worries that I might get a charge back letter for an order I shipped and loose everything.

how come you receive less orders? is the process tighter with 3DSecure?

louie

yes, there is a call made in the background to the issuer bank and if they are ready for 3DSecure, the customer is redirected to the bank page to enter password or register.
Some customer who are not familiar using the internet and CC processing gives up very quick, not really knowing whats happening.

dereko

I can recommend these guys highly enough.. We have a good few uk commerce sites that use them and think they are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.