Dentists in Dublin City

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I can recommend a really good one in Carlow :)

eoghanmccabe

Ken. I'm very particular about my dentists because unfortunately I've had too much experience with them. I live in Portmarnock but go all the way to Dun Laoghaire for mine.

His name is Dr. Edmond O`Flaherty. Very good. Professional, courteous and has stacks of very high-tech equipment I haven't seen anywhere else.

Here's his site (it's sh*te but has the particulars): Dun Laoghaire Dental Practice

Good luck!

TheMenace

Thanks Eoghan. I'm fairly particular myself. The family dentist in Malahide did a bit of a dodgy job on my filling and I have to have it repaired so I'd rather someone else do it. Anyway, I've found an excellent fellow in town (coincidentally, the son of the guy who did my first checkup!)

twinkletoes3000

dentist

Hi Mr Menace sir, could you please post the name of this dentist fellow that you found? I'm new to the Dublin area and am afraid to just chance any old dentistrician..thanks..

SineadSEO

I got my teeth done at Dental Magic in the Clarion Hotel IFSC. I had terrible teeth and I hated smiling so I got braces. Very happy overall with the service. Lovely people to deal with and very professional.

thedentalmagic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.