Die or try

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-tour

Hi guys,

Not sure where to put this?

I have a website that has not been designed very well, (it was my veryfirst website bout 4/5 years ago).

Anyway, im not too sure of its future as i aint really had time to put into it (paying jobs taking priority etc) but i would like to know what it should be earning in adsense or TLA etc.... as im trying to calculate the amount of effort i should put into it (now im redesigning it!)

The site is Irish Music | Music Magazine - Drop-D. and it is getting bout 40-45K p.views with bout 10-13k visits p/m.
What kind of revenue would this be capable of getting?

I also feel that with the redesign (im currently working on) and good SEO i can push that to 150K page views and 25K visits p/m.
Would this make a big difference on the revenue?

Any idea's would be appreciated... does anyone else lack all motivation completely when its one of your own unpaying sites??

louie

you could give it a try. Have nothing to loose.

And yes, I think we all do - your last Q

babyboy808

Anyway, im not too sure of its future as i aint really had time to put into it (paying jobs taking priority etc) but i would like to know what it should be earning in adsense or TLA etc.... as im trying to calculate the amount of effort i should put into it (now im redesigning it!)
Just get the redesign done, then worry about "what it should be earning in adsense or TLA etc" - there's risk involved with everything in life and most things fail, but keep trying and you will succeed.

The site is Irish Music | Music Magazine - Drop-D. and it is getting bout 40-45K p.views with bout 10-13k visits p/m.
What kind of revenue would this be capable of getting?
for adsense, you might be looking at about 100 - 400 / month depending on placement and of coarse cpc.

I also feel that with the redesign (im currently working on) and good SEO i can push that to 150K page views and 25K visits p/m.
Would this make a big difference on the revenue?
yes

does anyone else lack all motivation completely when its one of your own unpaying sites??
of coarse, I think we all do, but you can't give up!

Gavin

You may as well get something from it. I would say it could at least earn a couple of hundred a month.

As Louie said, you've nothing to loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.