Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCardinal

It's been mentioned here a few times already. I think there's only two of us from this board going!
That reminds me that I have to pay.

I wonder what the attendance will be like? They really don't seem to be marketing this very much, do they? (being cornered on your domain name strategy probably isn't helping them :D)

Redfly

It doesn't :(

Then don't expect it to be any time soon. :(

That reminds me that I have to pay.

I wonder what the attendance will be like? They really don't seem to be marketing this very much, do they? (being cornered on your domain name strategy probably isn't helping them :D)

Yea, I have not paid yet either. It seems a bit of a steep price for a one day event. And yea, their domain strategy will have to change pretty soon. BUT, SES didn't seem to mind.

Really want to hit the SES in London, but I don't think my lady would be too impressed leaving her on her own on The big V day!

paul

Ninja
I guess if there isn't any editor then you don't have a chance in getting listed anytime soon :(

Redfly

I guess if there isn't any editor then you don't have a chance in getting listed anytime soon :(

That depends. Meta editors and greenbusters go through some large queued categories. Your best bet would be to find an "Alternative" category that has an editor.

Redfly

And just out of curiosity, can editors view any queue other than their own?

No, but they can see when a category was last edited, when a site was looked at and approved/skipped and any editor can see any other editors logs. (So you can see a category editors last edit or view). You just cannot see what sites are in the queue. You can however add a site to your own category and before it is approved, the system will notify you if it is in a queue somewhere else.

All editors can also add a site and place it into another queue ;)

Redfly

Report back when SERPs improve, interesting to see if by much

They will when syndicated to the Google directory, but the G directory is having some MAJOR listing problems now. Sites submitted since the "meltdown" are appearing when you search the G directory, but not in the actual category pages themselves. Now THAT'S Weird.

Redfly

Thanks!

Yeah, I'd love to get my other sites on there. I think I've submitted dole.ie, going to submit immigrant.ie now (to a different section, obviously!)

No, I think you got me wrong. I ould be VERY surprised if ANY editor listed dole.ie and jobjobs.ie, even in a different category. Check the requirements.

No offence, but the other sites do not really offer anything additional in value.

What I meant was that you can also get a regional listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.