Domains / Sites for sale

Discussion in 'Domains Wanted' started by mneylon, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Anybody got any domains or sites for sale?

2. SlitheryImp

SlitheryImp New Member

startpage.ie

I'm thinking of selling one of my sites as I am not able to devote enough time to it. It's currently earning between 300-400 euro per month, divided between text-link-ads, AdSense and TradeDoubler.

3. mneylon

Ok. What is for sale exactly?

4. SlitheryImp

SlitheryImp New Member

The entire site, as is... and the domain name of course.

The codings a bit of a mess though (Asp.Net). Basically this was a hobby site that grew out of hand, and I'm having trouble committing enough time to it.

5. daviddoran

daviddoran New Member

I imagine the potential is there because of the returning visitors the site already has but to me when I first looked at the page everything looked like Adsense ads. I haven't a clue where to look or what's going on when I land on the page.

6. mneylon

Sorry for not replying sooner :)

If you are serious about selling it pop me an email with an expected price (michele at mneylon.com) - I don't have a huge budget for purchases at the moment and my knowledge of ASP / ASP.net is non-existent :)

7. Amateur

Amateur New Member

Out of interest and curiosity, how can you value a site? Based on returning traffic or what? Is their any guideline or protocol for putting a figure on a site?

8. SlitheryImp

SlitheryImp New Member

Usually, the going rate is about 12x monthly revenue when you are selling smaller sites. But... if you have a great idea, or your site has incredible potential, you may receive much, much more... think youtube, writely, blogger etc.

9. Amateur

Amateur New Member

So your 12 multiplied by the monthly revenue as a once off payment for it, is it? Does the number of visits, page views, returning visitors have any factor in it?

10. SlitheryImp

SlitheryImp New Member

the 12x is just a guideline, in the end a website is worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it...

BTW. email sent to Blacknight, have a merry Xmas everyone!

11. 3rigena

3rigena New Member

"estimate the value of your web-site" type scripts / tools

[deleted]

12. DomainsBitch

DomainsBitch New Member

just sent you a pm

13. Streamingflv

Streamingflv New Member

14. stelar

stelar New Member

Dublin 1 dot Com For Sale

If you are looking for a domain to buy I have

Dublin 1 dot Com

For sale

Thanks

15. shikha

shikha New Member

Hello

Ok, Tell me wats the price of that?

Thanks

16. stelar

stelar New Member

Not to waste yours and my time... i would not consider any bids below £1,000

17. jsweb

jsweb New Member

Any more sites for sale...?

I'm also interested in the domain "xxxxxx" if anyone knows the holder. The site doesn't look like it is being used, or hasn't taken off but would be useful for one of our clients.

Finally, do any of you have clients running Zen Cart that you no longer want to manage? As we eat, drink and live Zen Cart we would be very interested to talk more with you, offering our support and even taking on a number of these clients for you (we can talk pricing for the referral in pm)

(Note: A good number of our clients joined us with OsCommerce which we migrated to Zen Cart on their request; so again if you have clients running OsCommerce then do let us know)

Regards -- Jamie

18. Tugeza

Tugeza Banned

I have got an seo site for sale. Now that we have permanent clients most of whom belong to a certain niche the 2006 domain website might do good to somebody else.

Domain registered: 2006
    PR: 4
    Comes with the blog: Blog PR 3
    Comes with the list of link exchange partners, their contact e-mails.
    Traffic: 10 - 25 visitors per day.
    Top 10 Google for: Affordable seo, outsourcing seo, offshore website promotion and alike
    Website is for sale with all its content.

Start price: 2500 USD

19. DrAnte

DrAnte New Member

I have lot of tourism and travel domain so if you need something...

20. letsmove

letsmove New Member

Can you send me those domains also please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.