E-Commerce Ancient Artifact Website Available For Sale

Advert test
Hi. I have a starter eCommerce site available for sale.

WEBSITE NAME: Ancient Artifacts To Buy
WEBSITE URL: Buy Ancient Artifacts

The website promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales or traffic the site drives to the eBay site. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The site uses a customized version of the open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The site owner can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the home page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and largely just involves changing a file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the site, along with all the other information the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It also does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic over time, though.

Please bear in mind with this website that you will need to have an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) plus an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Paid via Paypal.

To buy the website, go to the website and use the website's contact form to contact me about buying the website. The site's contact page is also linked below.

If you want to verify that I am the owner of the website, then just use the website's contact page to contact me and I'll message you back to verify that I am the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be swapped over to another Godaddy account there at no cost.

Installation of the site is simple enough, however I can set up the site for the buyer if necessary. The new owner will need their own Unix or Linux based web-hosting account, which should support commonplace features such as cURL and htaccess.