E-Commerce Artwork Site Available For Sale

Advert test
Hi. I have a starter e-commerce site up for sale.

WEBSITE NAME: Art To Buy
WEBSITE URL: Buy Art

The website advertises eBay listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic or sales the site drives to the eBay website. The listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the free open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The website owner can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the main page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly simple, and mostly just involves editing a file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the site, along with all the other information the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue eventually, though.

Please bear in mind with this website that you will need to have an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) and also an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Payment via Paypal.

To purchase the website, go to the website and use the website's contact form to send me a message about purchasing it. The site's contact page is also listed below.

If you want to confirm that I'm the owner of the website, then use the site's contact page to get in touch with me and I will reply to establish that I am the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be transferred to another Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is simple enough, however I can setup the site for the new owner if required. The new owner will require their own Unix or Linux based web hosting account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.