Ebay Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
The two I know are BANS and phpBay. I've only used BANS, but am planning on the 2nd one soon.

Redfly

Stay away from BANS, it's a pile of crap. There is NO SUPPORT except by it's users on their forum.

Been using PHPbay for a while now. Support is among the best I have ever seen. Wade, the developer really goes out of his way to help people.

New version should be released this week too and it's swwweeeeeettttt.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Stay away from BANS, it's a pile of crap. There is NO SUPPORT except by it's users on their forum.

Been using PHPbay for a while now. Support is among the best I have ever seen. Wade, the developer really goes out of his way to help people.

Ok, but the problem is that Phpbay seems to be more of an addon for existing sites, while Bans seems to be an entire site. How easy is Phpbay to integrate with existing Non-Wordpress powered sites? I'm kind of thinking that it might work well with DVDs, Cinema, Movies - Films.ie: or James Bond 007: Books and DVDs featuring James Bond Special Agent

Redfly

MediaHost

You said it mate.. roll on the new version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.