Email Marketing Software / Services

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by mneylon, Aug 6, 2006.

1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

As this comes up here and elsewhere quite a bit I think it deserves its own sticky.

PhpList - Php / MySQL email list management. Read the documentation carefully, as it won't send any mail until you edit one variable

DadaMail - Perl email list management software.

GroupMail - Windows based mass email software (Irish made!). Free version available with some limitations.

2. Packet

Packet New Member

Nice post, I get this question all the time too.

3. figment

figment New Member

4. tangotelecom

tangotelecom New Member

5. figment

figment New Member

Toddle - for creating great looking newsletters in the first place.
    Can be sent with most of the email managers mentioned above.

6. LOC

LOC New Member

CustomerMinds.com

Enables you to send email and mobile campaigns and does all the tracking for you as well as providing you with reports and success figures.

7. aathuls

aathuls New Member

The email marketing is fast terms in production. The target audience is the main factor successful in Email Marketing.

8. gav240z

gav240z New Member

9. WoW

WoW New Member

constant contact

I use different companies for managing mailshots but to date have found constantcontact.com to be the best with regard to feedback on recipients activity with your mail

10. learnpipe

learnpipe New Member

Vertical Response

We use a service called vertical response - the reporting functionality is very useful. List management is also very slick. It costs approx $20 to send 1500 emails. Haven't used similar services so I am not sure if this is competitive or not.

11. websitedesign

websitedesign New Member

Campainmonitor and aweber are costly but worth it

12. writie

writie New Member

I would help if they told me which one! Currently looking at Constant Contact, although it's hard to tell the services apart from the outside.