Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
As this comes up here and elsewhere quite a bit I think it deserves its own sticky.

PhpList - Php / MySQL email list management. Read the documentation carefully, as it won't send any mail until you edit one variable

DadaMail - Perl email list management software.

GroupMail - Windows based mass email software (Irish made!). Free version available with some limitations.

Packet

Nice post, I get this question all the time too.

figment

Toddle - for creating great looking newsletters in the first place.
Can be sent with most of the email managers mentioned above.

aathuls

The email marketing is fast terms in production. The target audience is the main factor successful in Email Marketing.

WoW

constant contact

I use different companies for managing mailshots but to date have found constantcontact.com to be the best with regard to feedback on recipients activity with your mail

learnpipe

Vertical Response

We use a service called vertical response - the reporting functionality is very useful. List management is also very slick. It costs approx $20 to send 1500 emails. Haven't used similar services so I am not sure if this is competitive or not.

writie

As this comes up here and elsewhere quite a bit I think it deserves its own sticky.

PhpList - Php / MySQL email list management. Read the documentation carefully, as it won't send any mail until you edit one variable

I would help if they told me which one! Currently looking at Constant Contact, although it's hard to tell the services apart from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.