Envirofone Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_links

Hi - anyone signed up for the Envirofone Ireland scheme? My links don't seem to be working - infact I can hardly ever get the Envirofone site http://ie.envirofone.com/ to load even going directly to it .
I did contact Webgains but they said there were no problems as far as they could see. Is it just me??:confused:

Gavin

I can access a deep URL on their site but trying to hit their root domain I see a that redirect problem.

Try hitting envirofone.com

Andrew Copeland

Hi irish_links,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I've tested the links through a few affiliate accounts and they seem to direct to the correct page and the site loads in good time. However, we'll try testing it through an Irish proxy to ensure there isn't a problem there.

Any further information you can provide me on the problems you're experiencing would be greatly appreciated and would help me to try to reproduce the problems you're experiencing.

I manage both the Envirofone UK and Envirofone IRE programs so please feel free to contact me if you run into any other problems.

Kind Regards

Andrew Copeland
Senior Account Manager
Webgains Ltd
acopeland[a]webgains.com

Andrew Copeland

Hi irish_links and Gavin,

We've run a batch of tests from our side and all seems to be working fine. I've tried both the homepage and deeplinks using our tracking URLs.

If you're still experiencing some problems, please could you send me the links you're using on either PM or email and I'll test them.

irish_links

I could access the site direct and via my affiliate links earlier - but they have stopped working again just now. I am on fairly slow dial up out in the sticks but all other sites are loading fine for me.
It just seems to be unreliable. I have only had one sale in about 4 weeks.
Links are on Money Guide Ireland

Andrew Copeland

I've checked the links on your site and managed to click through and browse the Envirofone site without encountering a problem. The link format is right and I've contacted the merchant and there hasn't been any downtime on the site which could have caused any link failure.

I haven't been able to make contact with any other affiliates running the program as yet to determine if they too have been having problems but will do so today and update you.

Andrew Copeland

Hi all,

I've consulted with a few other affiliates and no one else seems to have encountered any problems with the site or the links.

However, if you are still having problems, please feel free to contact me and I'll do all I can to help.

Many thanks

Andrew Copeland
acopeland[a]webgains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.