Established web site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigosasha

Established web site for sale, includes registered Ltd Company. Over 100,000 euro spent on marketing and PR. Please visit [removed].

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I've removed the link to your site.

Please provide details on the site for sale. Rough guesstimate on price and other relevant information before posting what I consider to be spam.

amigosasha

Hi,

Sorry for not providing more information but you will understand that I am new to this site and it was not intentional. Please accept that it was not a spam. The asking price is 50,000 euro and the Company does not owe any money. Please let me know if you require any further information.

Kindest Regards
David Gibney PRO

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Really you're not doing yourself any favours ...

If you were putting this in a paper would you just say

Company for sale .. asking price in and around 50k ?

You'd give a lot more details I would assume

Projected earnings ?
Earnings to date ?

Site Traffic ?

Spending 100k on marketing and PR is great but that money could have been spent on 10 - 20 adverts in the Galway advertiser for all I know :)

RedCardinal

Established web site for sale, includes registered Ltd Company. Over 100,000 euro spent on marketing and PR. Please visit [removed].
What type of information are you offering? Are you willing to let people look at the books (willing is the wrong word I suppose - no one would dream of buying a limited co without looking at the books.)

The €50,000 figure seems somewhat arbitrary - what's that based on? Trailing sales? Projected sales? Investment? Profit?

Have you ever had any legal issues?

Can you provide details of the €100k spend? Site seems basic, and you seem to rely on local people to compile these reports. How many employees have you?

I'd be interested to see exactly what it is your selling. You can PM me if you like.

Rgds
Richard

amigosasha

You appear to have a lot to say without knowing the details. The word discretion obviously does not feature in your views.

amigosasha

Education is a great thing, obviously your knowledge of the PR sector is somewhat limited or indeed non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software