Facebookk issues? There up to something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

The past 2 days I've noticed facebook messing around - anyone else notice?

I just tried to log on & got 'account temp unavailable' error (see image).

This is also worrying me A LOT there re-adjusting pages I think, in particular I noticed the 'suggest to friend' button was temporarily gone - I hope to god they don't get rid of this action!

View attachment 352

bober

This also could be in relation to when Mark Zukerberg's account was hacked a while ago & mails were sent on behalf of the hacker, humm I wonder!

I think the hacker said Faebook will soon be charging for it's service.

andywozhere

I'm having problems too... several features don't seem to be working including editing the page, the search function and even scrolling down to see older posts... anyone else having similar problems?

Claudiu

I suppose all of you guys having problems got them sorted. There has been a major update to pages and to the photos module (which was using one of the oldest bits of code on the platform). Anyone else still having issues?

andywozhere

I can't even change between pages/identities now. At first I thought it was a browser issue, but I've now tried it in three different browsers and no joy. Personal page works fine.

Satanta

I can't even change between pages/identities now.
Quite a number of people reporting this issue, and other similar problems (at least you're not alone). Teething problems with the recent changes I'm sure, I'd expect it to be sorted fairly shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.