Filezilla issue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Anyone else have issues with Filezilla client ... if of course you are using it ?

Seems to queue files but ends up stopping the upload and I can't seem to get it going again ?

kill connection ... reconnect ... and it won't start up again for me

(I'm finding it rather strange and annoying)

Have latest version installed (3.0.4.1)

Gavin

I haven't seen this issue but there again I've been skipping the upgrade since being prompted to do so.

Silly question but have you tried a resintall?

Tom

I've experience this or similar with filezilla before. Although not in a while, are you using the latest version? I haven't experienced the problem (yet) with the current version.

Edit: just noticed you listed current version

Forbairt

I went to the website .. and it gave me 3.0.4.1 ... I went back 20 minutes later and it gave me 3.0.5 :) which I find very strange ...

Anyways a few people have seemed to have commented on it on various sites.

Seems to be common enough with some hosts ? as opposed to with filezilla .. a response header isn't given by the host .. and this screws up filezilla (or so it would appear to me)

Anyways with 3.0.5 at least I can stop the queue ... reconnect and restart the queue (previous version was doing something ... strange and not letting me disconnect / reconnect)

I was uploading 2500 files so it stopping every 20 - 30 was quite annoying ...

I also ended up changing the transfer settings to 1 (I believe it was already set at 1 and made it transfer in passive mode only)

issue not resolved but I can live with it for the moment (seemed to sometimes transfer a few hundred files other times .. it'd hang after just a few hmm)

Forbairt

didn't try that :D ... just read someones recommendation to turn it on permanently :)

will give it a try next time I'm uploading a load of files :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software