Freelance Web Developer Recommendations/Referrals

Advert test
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schism

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is in the right place, if not please feel free to move/slap me on the wrist for posting in the wrong place.

I am looking for recommendations/contacts for a top quality freelance web-developer (or small web-dev agency) to work on a new website for an existing company.

At this point, we have a growing business in a thriving sector, but are looking to build a new and exciting concept. We are essentially looking for a technical partner to come on board with us to develop it in 'stealth-mode'. The terms would be one of the following (or a combination of one or more).

1) If you are truly excited about the concept - come on board as our technical partner with your own equity stake, and the option to sell your shares after a fixed term (as in we will buy them back from you, thus ensuring you receive payment). This is probably our ideal scenario - as we would love someone who could come on board with us medium-long term, not just a developer who comes and then goes.

2) We contract you on a work-for-equity basis - and at the end of a defined period, we buy back the shares, ensuring you receive payment. Or - we can simply agree to pay you a fixed amount at the end of a defined period (instead of share issue).

3) We contract you at a competitive rate - ideally in this scenario, you will be a sole trader or will have low/no overheads - meaning we can contract you at a lower rate than those big agencies with fancy offices!

In any case, hopefully this is all enough info to get someone interested - or for one of you to PM me with some contacts/recommendations. A bit about me - I am web savvy, have worked with a large, fairly well-known search engine...and can't wait to get someone great on board with this concept.

Thanks in advance.

Schism

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply. Sure shameless plugs are welcome if you're good at what you do!

Nice portfolio/site. However I noticed this is a side-project for you and you work full-time. We'd really be looking for someone who could work full-time on it (more or less).

Hi, yeah, really should update that site now I guess! Parted ways (sadly) with my employer just on Friday gone by, hence my interest in your project!

Status
Not open for further replies.