Friday Pints - 19th September ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgarvey

Not I anyway, though I keep trying to get to one of these to put faces to names. Sorry.

I'm giving up 2 rugby matches as well (work and head cold), if that's any consolation!

n3tFl0w

Sorry folks - I'm out on Saturday night this weekend on "orders" from the better half.

And unfortunately I have to keep the braincell killing to a minimum these days. Once a week is enough in these hard times.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Sorry folks - I'm out on Saturday night this weekend on "orders" from the better half.

And unfortunately I have to keep the braincell killing to a minimum these days. Once a week is enough in these hard times.

:D of course you assume I meant pints of alcohol :p could be pints of 7up :D

though sugar buzzes are probably responsibly for a fair few brain cell deaths :D

Forbairt

It is nice to be able to put faces to the names :) have been to the two IWF meetups now

Also find it can change your opinion on people a lot ... unfortunately you don't get the tone of responses a lot of the time on here.

F

fantastvik

Ah ... this wasn't a webmaster meetup as such ... this was me saying I'm going for a pint in the cobblestone on friday and if anyone wants to join they are welcome to :D

If people are going to be in town later on .. I'd potentially be on for heading in for a pint as well. Though not really on for anything too crazy. .. old age and all that :D
all the best guys! enjoy yourself!

Forbairt

Was nice to meet up with Andy (andywozhere) and Michael the last night :)

Sorry if I was in a bit of a foul humour there were reasons :D

Till the next friday beers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.