Full time web designer wanted for Kells

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliflorence

Web designer with graphic experience wanted in Kells Co Meath

Web designer wanted for full time employment starting early to mid April in Kells to work part of a small team for an established and expanding web design company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience and available portfolio and references, able to work on his / her own projects and will have strong knowledge of HTML and CSS along with design of graphics for websites, the use of dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash on Windows.
Knowledge of javascript will also be required and knowledge of ASP and MySQL would be an advantage.

As part of a small team you will be expected to work on several projects at once and participate in the day to day running of the operation.

Salary will depend on experience.

Please contact me through the forum if you are interested.

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
he only lists it as an advantage but i know you mean too many people blur the line's between designer and developer these days. I have even had developer's applying to a designer position I advertised recently.

TheMenace

too many people blur the line's between designer and developer these days
People getting confused is one thing. Companies selling supposedly professional services is another thing completely. How can you offer an acceptable quality product if you don't even know your trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software