Gay Dating Site for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentisland

I have a Gay Dating site for Ireland that I want to sell. It is Ireland's first Gay Dating Site and it is currently free to join.

I am leaning more towards travel and jobs and don't have the time for it. It's a massive market and we come up on the first page for many keywords. It has a PR of 2 or 3 last time I looked, which is impressive considering the length of time its online.

This really has massive potential. When I bought it 4 months back I had intended to put serious time into it, but plans change and my 9 other sites seem to be keeping me busy 16 hours a day(no Bull****). Has about 50 members, and the Ad clicks are VERY HIGH. For the price you get

Forums
Chat.
Dating script.
URL.
Auto-Profile Generator.

I worked on it for a few hours one day and got 10 members.

I am selling also because I do not live in Ireland no longer. It would be SO EASY to market this in Ireland via Magazines, Radio shows etc.

You do not have to be an expert to run this, the dashboard is very like wordpress. Everything is up and running and I will even get someone to transfer it properly to your Hosting account. The script also allowes paid membership. Anaway - Email me for details - Bin price is 3,500:)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
What is the site?

You've asked people to email you, but you haven't provided an email address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software