Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedust

Horrible delivery time and bad customer service!!

I ordered rings for my wedding anniversary (it was a big milestone year!) They indicated delivery would occur in 5 business days... it took over 18 days, they didn't arrive in time for our trip (as it was a destination renewal ceremony) and now they think I have to pay to return the product! They breached the delivery day contact as outlined on their website and caused me to not have the rings.... they have got to be kidding! I have since done some digging and it appears they had similar delivery time issues last year too!!

If it was an issue last year than they were fully aware it could repeat again and should have adjusted their shedule for delivery.

I would NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

Glencara.com

Glencara Reply

We are sorry to hear of the negative experience received by this customer. We try to ensure cases like this are kept to a minimum but unfortunately they can happen. See below our policy statement and response to this particular case. To see genuine stories of people’s experiences with Glencara, see our facebook page: Glencara Irish Collection - Timeline | Facebook

* We keep a stock of all our items so that they can be shipped within 24 hours
* Items generally take 3-5 days to the US & Canada. We test delivery times throughout the year and over 95% are received within this time frame.
* You can reach us toll free on the phone 3.00am-11.00am EST (8am-4pm irish time). Mon-Fri, outside of these hours you can leave a voicemail or send us an e-mail and we will respond within 24 hours.
* We guarantee delivery of all orders; in this instance. The cause of the problem was USPS. We see a small number of orders that get delayed with USPS. In those cases we may re-ship the order to ensure a quicker delivery.

If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at sales@glencara.com or call us toll free on 1866 567 7451 3.00am-11.00am EST or you can leave a voicemail if calling outside that time.

Gyllenahll

What's up with Glencara ???

Hi everyone ! I am in the states & ordered some jewelry from Glencara's website. I received my orders but have been trying to contact them regarding an exchange. I have emailed them twice & called at least 4 times & STILL NO RESPONCE !!! I have gotten to the point where I want to contact a Better Business Bureau-type organization in Ireland. The email address & toll free number they provide is included in the order confirmation that they sent me & these match the ones shown on their site. I need help ! Thank you.

T A

One of My Worst Online Shopping Experiences

Hi,

Would love to get some feedback on www.glencara.com - an ecommerce site selling Irish Jewellery, Claddagh Rings, Celtic rings and more...

Thanks,
Alan

:upset: I ordered a Claddagh My Soul Mate Ring Set from Glencara.com. The website advertised the retail value as $259.00, and I paid $139.99 plus the inscription. The website also claimed that the rings were “Crafted from solid sterling silver and thickly coated in 14K white and yellow gold…” and were “individually handcrafted by a Silversmith in Ireland. Well, the “thickly coated” gold plating on my ring was gone within a week! I wish I knew the name of the “Silversmith in Ireland” who made my ring, because I’d include that here. The ladies’ ring held up a bit better.

The website also mentions a “dedication to customer satisfaction.” That is a total crock. We have emailed and called multiple time without being able to reach anyone and without getting a response. This has been one of the most disappointing online shopping experiences I have ever had! Ordered another ring from a different vendor today. :upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.