Go Daddy Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

DecKen

Hi all,

Is anyone out there using a godaddy reseller program. I have been trying to find a good reseller program that I can use to register domain names for my clients.

I was planning on setting up a website using the godaddy reseller program to register my clients domain names and having the site there to see if I get any other people just after domain names.

The basic reseller package from godaddy costs USD$99 per year but it allows you to resell all of godaddys products so in theroy I could sell their hosting and SSL but I prefer to use Irish servers for my clients...

Any thoughts? Anyone out there got an example of some godaddy reseller sites? Also if anyone has a GoDaddy pro reseller account let me know the address as I believe you can get money if I buy the reseller package from your site :)

I cannot find any domain name reseller packages in Ireland

DecKen

Well I have decided to purchase the goDaddy reseller package to see how it goes for the first year. I am going to Blog my expierences over the next 12 months. If you would like to follow my blog on how it goes its at GoDaddy Reseller Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.